- How to Become Licensed?
- Committee Meetings
- Regulatory Hearings
- Laws and Regulations
- License Verification
- License Renewal Information
- Electronic Fingerprint Requirement Information
- Educational Programs and Courses
- DHCC Newsletters
- DHCC Strategic Plan
- Sponsored Free Healthcare Event Info
- California Dental Board
- Join Our Mailing List
- DHCC's Customer Satisfaction Survey
- DHCC Survey Data
How to Become a Licensed Dental Auxiliary in California, Registered Dental Hygienist in Alternative Practice (RDHAP)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RDHAP’s.
Effective January 1, 2016, Registered Dental Hygienists in Alternative Practice (RDHAP’s) may establish a professional corporation according to Sections 13401 and 13401.5 of the Moscone-Knox Professional Corporation Act (commencing with Section 13400) of Part 4 of Division 3 of Title 1 of the Corporations Code.