- Committee Meetings
- Regulatory Hearings
- Laws and Regulations
- License Verification
- License Renewal Information
- Electronic Fingerprint Requirement Information
- How to Become Licensed?
- Educational Programs and Courses
- 2014 Examination Schedules
- RDH Examination Recorders
- DHCC Newsletters
- DHCC Strategic Plan
- Sponsored Free Healthcare Event Info
- California Dental Board
- Join Our Mailing List
- DHCC's Customer Satisfaction Survey
- DHCC Survey Data
Laws and Regulations
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RDHAP’s.
Registered Dental Hygienists in Alternative Practice (RDHAP’s) are not permitted to incorporate, pursuant to Sections 13401 and 13401.5 of the Corporations Code.
The Dental Hygiene Committee of California will return “Fictitious Name Permit Applications” that include ”incorporated” as part of the fictitious name.
If you have questions regarding this please contact the committee at (916) 263-1978.