- Hygiene Survey Data
- DHCC's Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Electronic Fingerprint Requirement Information
- Join Our Email List
- New DHCC Committee Members
- 2013 Examination Schedules
- License Renewal Information
- California Dental Board
- How to Become Licensed?
- FNP Application and Requirements
- Committee Meetings
- Regulatory Hearings
- License Verification
- Laws and Regulations
- Educational Programs and Courses
- RDH Examination Recorders
- Committee Newsletters
- Strategic Plan
Laws and Regulations
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RDHAP’s.
Registered Dental Hygienists in Alternative Practice (RDHAP’s) are not permitted to incorporate, pursuant to Sections 13401 and 13401.5 of the Corporations Code.
The Dental Hygiene Committee of California will return “Fictitious Name Permit Applications” that include ”incorporated” as part of the fictitious name.
If you have questions regarding this please contact the committee at (916) 263-1978.